Also available in Amazon.
What kind of knee sleeves are more suitable for elderly? And with arthritis knee pain?
Elastic Slip-on Cotton Fabric Knee Pain Support Sleeve – Binchotan charcoal knitted compression sleeve from Japan
• Non-slip and stretchy. Will not feel tight and will not restrict knee movement. The sleeve is using Japan special knitting method. It fits leg circumference from 14” – 22” (approx.).
• Keep warm. Inner side is pile knit with a soft feel. Heat retention and comfortable to wear.
• Good breath-ability. Main material is cotton.
• Absorbs sweat – cotton and Binchotan charcoal.
• Odor removal – Binchotan charcoal.
THE POWER OF BINCHOTAN CHARCOAL from Japan
Binchotan charcoal is popular and widely used in Japan in various products. Our knitted knee sleeve is using Binchotan charcoal drawn yarn.
✅ Binchotan charcoal emits infrared rays between 4 and 14 microns which improves blood circulation and keep knees warm. Blood circulation is the crucial factor enhance knee comfort.
✅ Negative ions are found to produce a sense of well-being in the body and help relaxes the mind. Binchotan can generate negative ions, which it can release while neutralizing the harmful positive ions.
✅ Binchotan absorbs moisture (e.g. sweat), then releases it when conditions become drier. It protects from dampness and molds.
✅ Binchotan is deodorizer itself - absorbs bacteria which causes unpleasant smell.
Why cotton knee sleeves?
Cotton is soft, stretchy, good for breathability and absorb moisture.
Due to knitted cotton fabric, stitch is inevitable. Functionality of product is not being affected.
One Size : Fits leg circumference from 14” – 22”
Package : 1 pair of knee sleeves
Product size: 9.5” x 4"
Product weight: 1 oz (30g) x 2 sleeves
Material: Cotton, polyester, acrylic, rayon, polyurethane.
Made in Japan